On this week’s episode of RV Family Travel Atlas, we are talking about our time at America’s Largest RV Show in Hershey, Pennsylvania where we were lucky enough to meet close to 100 of our podcast listeners.
We interviewed a bunch of them, and this week’s podcast is dedicated to sharing the stories of families just like yours who are on a quest to find that perfect RV. Listen to here about the rigs they have now, and the ones they are dreaming about for the future.
You will hear interviews with…
- John and Heather who are upgrading from a travel trailer to a Class A.
- Nancy and Darryl who have a hybrid trailer and are thinking about upgrading to a travel trailer.
- Alexandra and Jeremy who just set out on their full-time adventures in a B+ motorhome.
- Susie Q who is a chronic collector of vintage trailers.
- Dave and Sherry who have an A-frame and are looking for something with a bit more room for their future travels.
- Karen who is already looking to upgrade to a bigger travel trailer after buying her first RV last summer.
It was such a pleasure getting to know these podcast listeners a little bit better. Hearing about other experiences is so helpful for anyone out there shopping for that first RV or looking for that next perfect camper.
We also give a brief analysis of our thoughts about the RV show. We’ll discuss 2016 models more specially on a future podcast episode, but this week we highlight…
- Luxury in the new fifth wheel RVs.
- Design in the new retro and ‘vintage’ models.
- Same ole’, same ole’ in the Class C units.
- Highlights from the Grand Design and Airstream manufacturers.
You may SAY the rig you have is perfectly suitable. But we here are RVFTA know there is a little bit of the obsessive RV shopper in all of us. You are listening to Episode #55: Voices from the Hershey RV Show!