We can’t wait to end the day with this view at the Oceanside Beachfront RV Resort in Oregon! We are only days away from our bucket-list trip to the Pacific Northwest that will include visits to 3 states, 5 campgrounds, and at least 5 national and state parks. On this week’s podcast episode, we wanted to share details about the planning that went into this very special adventure.
Segment One: The Trip Details
Our sticks and bricks home is in New Jersey, and we decided NOT to haul our RV all the way across the country to visit the Pacific Northwest. We’ll discuss some of the reasons for this decision as well as the resulting pros and cons . In this segment, we’ll also give a sneak peak at the campgrounds, cities, and parks we’ll be visiting.
Segment Two: The Trip Planning
We wanted to share our go-to resources for planning such a big adventure, so in this segment we talk about the blogs, Instagram accounts, and books (yup, we buy books!) that gave us the inspiration we needed to dream up a magical trip.
Recommended blog posts:
Rock the Park Episodes:
- Frommer’s National Parks with Kids
- Frommer’s National Parks of the American West
- Frommer’s Easy Guide to Seattle, Portland, and the Oregon Coast
- A Falcon Guide: Best Easy Day Hikes Redwood National and State Parks
- A Falcon Guide: Best Easy Day Hikes Olympic National Park
- Moon Guide: West Coast RV Camping
- National Geographic Guide to National Parks of the United States
- National Geographic Secrets of the National Parks
Thanks to our sponsors for supporting weekly content for all our RV fools…
Stephanie + Jeremy