On this episode of the RV Family Travel Atlas podcast, we are talking about our magical trip to New Mexico, otherwise known as the Land of Enchantment. We packed as much as we could into our brief stay and wanted to share the highlights with you.
From the amazing weather to the national monuments, volcanoes, great food, and shopping, we enjoyed a whirlwind tour of the Albuquerque region. Our visit left us asking one question: how soon do we get to go back?
Listen to hear us chat about…
- The 5 things we learned about RVers in New Mexico
- Petroglyph National Monument
- Regional hiking
You can also check out a complete review of the Albuquerque Central KOA, where we stayed during our visit, over on the Campground of the Week podcast episode #101.
Other links mentioned during the podcast:
- Our Half Ton Towable Trailer Roundup in September’s issue of Trailer Life
- Special 100th Episode of Campground of the Week
- Related podcast episodes: Kate Gets Her Kicks on Route 66 and Campground Review of Enchanted Trails RV Park and Trading Post
A special thanks to our sponsors who support weekly content for all our RV fools!